I am an energetic marketer with a passion for connecting brands and consumers. I enjoy exploring new and creative ways to drive user engagement while assisting brands to maintain an effective online presence. I am constantly seeking new tools and skills that can enable me to aid organizations and give them the edge needed in highly competitive marketplaces.
I am active on several social websites including Google+, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
Aggresively utilize SEO techniques and leverage the power of PPC advertising to drive user engagement.
Conceptualize, create, and track web-based marketing to best utilize budgeted monies.
Proven ability to manage and lead a variety of Internet marketing and design projects in team and independent situations.
• Work with company President to establish overall brand footprint and marketing channel design.
• Manage, optimize, and improve all PPC ad campaigns across various channels.
• Create and share content across several social media channels in attempts to facilitate engagement.
• Execute front-end website changes and improvements as necessary and split test for constant optimization.
• Analyze web analytics data to optimize content, ad spend, keyword focus, and identify potential opportunities.
• Reach out to other businesses, news sources, and media outlets to grow brand recognition.
• Collaborate with other employees to creatively and cost-effectively improve workflow processes.
• Oversaw all aspects of marketing including SEO, PPC, print/social media, PR, website design, and product pricing.
• Lead project to redesign public company website to better optimize for conversion and usability.
• Employed a new keyword, PPC, and pricing strategy resulting in a 40% increase in organic search visits, a 20% increase in paid website conversions, and continual growth of overall website traffic.
• Managed marketing coordinator and worked to develop a content strategy for blogging and social media.
• Overhauled the company’s email marketing system both in visual style and deliverability.
• Managed up to 15 separate client accounts in various internet marketing campaigns, strategies, and capacities.
• Created and managed numerous online CPC ad campaigns via Google AdWords and Facebook Ads.
• Worked with a team of SEO experts to strategize and implement on-site website changes to enhance SEO efforts.
• Built, maintained, and optimized WordPress templated websites/blogs.
• Conducted meetings, lead conference calls, and directed training sessions with clients and interns.
• Composed press releases, social media content, and blog posts for various clients in diverse industries.
• Implemented a mobile app strategy including graphic design, online advertising, and logistical support.
• Completely rebuilt and redesigned the company blog with an updated and enhanced WordPress template.
• Organized event logistics and created all marketing flyers, banners, and marketing material.
• Edited, reworked, and managed several raw HTML pages to enhance readability and effectiveness.
• Created videos & blog posts, managed social media, and measured user engagement across multiple platforms.
• Responsibly transported up to 80 children and adults to various locations and activities in San Diego County.
• Lead a team of 30 coworkers to coordinate activities for up to 400 children ages 5-15.
• Mentored, instructed, and encouraged coworkers on the challenges of supervising children.
• Effectively planned 6 months of social events in a timely, efficient manner, including formal and informal events.
• Lead the fraternity new member recruitment program. Responsibilities included t-shirt design, event planning, networking, and the contacting local businesses to sponsor the activities.